[Xymon] [EXCH Prio5]R: [EXCH Prio5] Windows Services.. Check all automatic?

Richard Hamilton rlhamil2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 14:34:06 CET 2017

I suspect that example only works for the named service.  Can one use a
wildcard in place of the service name?  The man page doesn't say.

But in any case, not all automatic services should necessarily be running.
Some are "triggered" or "delayed".  And some can legitimately stop after
being started, once their work is done, or so I gather having looked at the
services Control Panel, and tried starting some of the automatic ones that
weren't running.