[Xymon] xymon-powershell.ps1

Steve Brown sgb at pics.com
Thu Jun 29 15:01:46 CEST 2017

Hi,
Thanks. I reviewed that yesterday but I didn’t see an example that would be useful. I don’t know what <GROUPCOLOUR> represents. The documentation shows GROUPCOLOUR – red, yellow or green – the colour for the group  But that doesn’t tell me what it represents either.  I don’t know what group it refers to. Does it just mean the status of the test? I’m not using BBWin and have never used it. I was trying to use the xymon-powershell.ps1 script but it seems limited. I’m not a windows person. I’m a Linux guy and was hoping to see an example of this file that would be useful. I was hoping to see the criteria for quoting and different lines. I’ll need to create an example to submit to get permissions to install the Powershell Client and to write files on the server.
Steve