[Xymon] html classes

Tue Jun 20 01:31:48 CEST 2017

On 20/06/17 05:28, Boldt, David wrote:
> Not sure if this is the right venue for posting feature requests, but
> it would be useful if html which is generated by programs specified
> unique html classes wherever possible to allow CSS styling. An
> example, for Information Tables:
>
> *** web/csvinfo.c 2017-06-19 14:14:13.186316715 -0500
> --- web/csvinfo.c.new 2017-06-19 14:11:16.385617041 -0500
> ***************
> *** 185,191 ****
> sethostenv(wantedname, "", "", colorname(bgcolor), NULL);
> headfoot(stdout, hffile, "", "header", bgcolor);
> ! printf("<table align=center border=1 summary=\"Information table\">\n");
>         for (i=0; (headers[i]); i++) {
> printf("<tr>\n");
> --- 185,191 ----
> sethostenv(wantedname, "", "", colorname(bgcolor), NULL);
> headfoot(stdout, hffile, "", "header", bgcolor);
> ! printf("<table class=\"informationTable\" align=center border=1
> summary=\"Information table\">\n");
>         for (i=0; (headers[i]); i++) {
> printf("<tr>\n");

If doing this, shouldn't you also remove the "align=center border=1" and
move that into the class? In fact, you might also need to edit the
output to include the CSS file ie external CSS would be even better than
internal css....

PS, I'm not a HTML/CSS person, I just pretend.

Regards,
Adam

on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message
in error, please notify us immediately. Please also destroy and delete the
message from your computer. Viruses - Any loss/damage incurred by receiving
this email is not the sender's responsibility.
--
Adam Goryachev Website Managers www.websitemanagers.com.au