[Xymon] Help with Oracle monitoring setup on Raspberrypi

manoj biswakarma manojbiswakarma at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 21:51:04 CEST 2017

Hello,My reply below to your queries:
What OS are you running on your Pi?
>>pi at raspberrypi:~ $ sudo lsb_release -aNo LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Raspbian
Release:        8.0
Codename:       jessie
pi at raspberrypi:~ $
Raspbian is based on Debian, so the file you are looking for is a .deb file, not rpm.
>> I am looking for .deb files but seem oracle site have either rpm or .zip.
 Regards  Manoj Biswakarma (Manoj)

    On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 12:52 PM, Greg Hubbard <glh.forums at gmail.com> wrote:

 What OS are you running on your Pi?  Raspbian is based on Debian, so the file you are looking for is a .deb file, not rpm.  And the processor architecture is ARMHF (ARM hardware float) not x86 or amd64.  You can search the standard repositories.  In fact, you will find a prebuilt (though elderly) Xymon server package there if you look for it.
You might have luck if you can find a Java client somewhere.
GLH