[Xymon] [External] Windows powershell client

Steve Brown sgb at pics.com
Mon Jun 5 18:09:15 CEST 2017

Thanks for the reply. I resolved this by adding xymonlogsend to the client-local.cfg
xymonlogsend
Using the directive xymonlogsend in the client-local.cfg will cause the client to send the client log file to the Xymon server after every collection, as a test with green status named 'xymonlog'. This enables you to see the log from any client from the front end dashboard.

Steve