[Xymon] alert script environment variable for URL of test?

Richard L. Hamilton rlhamil2 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 16:10:38 CEST 2017

Seems to me it'd be nice if an alert script got an environment variable with the URL of the test that failed or recovered.  Scenario: recipient(s) has/have smartphone, so they can click on a URL in a text message.  Even if their access is sporadic, the text of the URL contains the host and service affected, so they have much of what they'd need right there; the message is short, while still leading to the full web presentation.

I don't see any way to do that with the existing setup, save by assuming the URL has a site-specific format and plugging in the host and test names appropriately.