[Xymon] flapping status

Metron 6 (six) metron6 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 18:33:25 CEST 2017

hello all,
the last 4-5 days, i have a major problem with my xymon server.
I run it for several years, monitoring connectivity on misc servers on my
local network.
Xymon server is connected to my local network via a VPN, and it seems that
the problem is with the computers that have a private ip (10.xx.xx.xx).

when i restart xymon, everything seems ok for a few minutes.
after this, all become red and i have a "flapping status" warning.

i tried to change values in tasks.cfg with no result.
i unistalled/installed xymon, with no result.
my configuration is very close to the default, except hosts.cfg of course.
i tried to ping for hours a host on my localnet, from xymon server,
successfully, with no packet lost..

can anyone help me with this ?

--

regards,