[Xymon] Xymon script question

Thu Jul 6 01:36:14 CEST 2017

On 06/07/17 09:16, Jaap Winius wrote:
> Quoting Scot Kreienkamp <Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com>:
>
>> You shouldn't need the include statement, not sure if that's throwing
>> it off?
>
> Okay, I removed that line.
>
>> Did you restart xymon so it can pick up the new task file, and is it
>> readable by the xymon user?
>
> I restarted xymon and /etc/xymon/tasks.d/reboot has 644 permissions.
>
>> Anything in the logs or /var/log/xymon/reboot.log?
>> /var/log/xymon/reboot.log should exist as soon as the xymon server
>> is restarted.
>
> It still doesn't exit.

You should have a xymonlaunch log file, does that report anything
related to this task?

PS, on debian I always install the hobbit-plugins package, which
includes a check for this already.

--
Adam Goryachev
Website Managers
P: +61 2 8304 0000                    adam at websitemanagers.com.au
F: +61 2 8304 0001                     www.websitemanagers.com.au

--
Adam Goryachev Website Managers www.websitemanagers.com.au
on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message