[Xymon] Powershell external scripts

Steve Brown sgb at pics.com
Mon Jul 3 16:53:56 CEST 2017

Thank you for the reply. I have a bat file in the "<externalscriptlocation>" folder but it is not being executed. If I schedule it through the Windows Task scheduler it does get executed.  Is there something else I need to do in the xymon powershell to have it execute the bat file?  It appears I’m missing something.
Thank you for your help
Steve