[Xymon] linux client disk warning levels

Scot Kreienkamp Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com
Mon Jan 30 22:23:50 CET 2017

The disk warning levels are adjusted in the server, not the client.  They should go in files in the subfolder $XYMONHOME/analysis.d, which on my server would be /etc/xymon/analysis.d.

Unless it’s a custom written test that executes on the client all adjustments are made on the server.  The client forwards all the information about its status to the server, the server is responsible for parsing the information sent by the client and deciding the status of each test.

Scot Kreienkamp  | Senior Systems Engineer | La-Z-Boy Corporate
One La-Z-Boy Drive | Monroe, Michigan 48162 | Office: 734-384-6403 | | Mobile: 7349151444 | Email: Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com