[Xymon] xymon powershell client

Raymond, David David.Raymond at ca.ebarrette.com
Mon Jan 9 20:54:43 CET 2017

Hi Zak,

Thanks for the reply. I have a question about CPU load.
I get red for my SQL server, but the load is 16%.

Normally, I get red when it's overt 75%.
I see in "processruntime" how to setup the threshold, but can I use it for all process or I need to list each of them ?

The learning curve from bbwin to xymonPS is not easy for me ...

thanks

David