[Xymon] Disk not being reported

David Stuffle stuffle at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 4 17:01:25 CET 2017

I have always ran the Xymon client as root.  It's never been a problem and
make things easier.  If that's not an option, change the
xymonclient-linux.sh (or whatever OS you are using) and modify the "df"
command to use sudo.  I've done the same to modify the df command to tell
it to monitor NFS mounted drives when desired.

I'll be watching this thread for a more elegant solution.

David