[Xymon] [EXCH Prio5]R: [EXCH Prio5]Re: linux client disk warning levels

Richard Hamilton rlhamil2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 02:03:17 CET 2017

That got it; I didn't have startup=automatic as part of that entry.

Granted it's fairly pointless, but it serves both as a test of that
functionality, and as something so the column is green rather than clear.
:-)  I don't think I have any other extra services of interest on there
(notwithstanding stuff like Google Update Service).