[Xymon] New version status?

Galen Johnson solitaryr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 04:51:02 CET 2017

Question for JC and Henrik, or anyone else who may know...

As we come to the end of another year, where do the following releases
stand?  4.3.29, 4.4, 5?  Is there someplace we can look to see what is
being planned for these releases?  There's some outdated info in the
readmes and on the web site.

I'm wanting to do some UI stuff but don't want to waste my time figuring it
out if things are going to change drastically in the "near" future.  If I'm
able to do something useful, I hope to pass it back for consideration for
inclusion.  I wouldn't get hopes too high as this is more a pet project to
see if I actually learned anything in the online classes I've been going
through and I've never claimed to be a developer (not even on TV).

As an aside, have you considered migrating from Sourceforge to Github?

thanks

=G=