[Xymon] Testing alert scripts

Galen Johnson solitaryr at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 05:13:00 CET 2017

Thanks, Ralph.  I had thought about redirecting to a separate file.  Of
course, right after I sent this, I found the alert.log file (I was focusing
on notifications.log).  I had hoped that there was a way to run the alert
similar to how one would test a custom script.  I finally found what I
needed to get it working.

=G=