[Xymon] migrating xymon

Richard L. Hamilton rlhamil2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 20:55:39 CET 2017

I would think that if you didn't already have xymon on the new server, it'd just be a matter of making a tarball of the xymon home directory including data and configuration files, copying it to the new system, extracting it in the appropriate place, and making the manual changes.

But with both already running, it's not an upgrade, it's a merge.  And I don't know that there are really tools for that, _unless_ no client appears in both, in which case I'd think it would be straightforward enough.