[Xymon] How to calculate CPU Load Average

Bill howe.bill at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 04:35:19 CET 2017

If you would like to auto calculate CPU load based on cores, there is a
script posted to xymonton.org that can do that:
https://wiki.xymonton.org/doku.php/monitors:cpu-load-calc
Yes, a little self promotion as I wrote it, but its working well in our
environment and should do the trick for what you are trying to do.