[Xymon] VPAT for Xymon?

Galen Johnson solitaryr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 19:30:25 CEST 2017

Henrik or JC would be in the the best position to answer this but I'm going
to go out on a limb and say that 508 compliance was not heavily considered
during development.  The page you linked to refers to "vendors" and
"service to be sold"...Xymon is FOSS and not sold in the sense of the term
on that page.  I can also say with fairly high confidence that
accessibility was not in it's charter either since many questions have
surfaced over the years about color blind users (particularly the red/green
variety).  Many of us users have taken it upon ourselves to implement some
of this functionality but it has generally been left as an exercise for the
users.  I'm sure the maintainers would welcome someone to provide that
contribution (the themeability in general has been questioned many times as
well).

This is a non-trivial undertaking...

=G=