[Xymon] Graphs for Oracle Monitoring

LOZOVSKY, DANIEL L dl1025 at att.com
Thu Apr 20 01:20:48 CEST 2017

I checked the rrd_status log and see nothing in regard to this issue.  But, I noticed a bug being reported in regard to conn and http tests being graphed.

2017-04-17 06:22:28.210829 osprd578/tcp.conn.rrd: Bug - duplicate RRD data with same timestamp 1492428148, different data
2017-04-18 02:26:11.593443 emprateplan/tcp.http.https:,,emprateplan.edc.cingular.net,erp,.rrd: Bug - duplicate RRD data with same timestamp 1492500371, different data
2017-04-18 21:45:31.242045 osprd578/tcp.conn.rrd: Bug - duplicate RRD data with same timestamp 1492569931, different data