[Xymon] Graphs for Oracle Monitoring

Deepak Chaudhary chaudharydeepak08 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 00:10:22 CEST 2017

I was able to figure it out reading some documentation.

In case, if anyone gets stuck, add like last few lines -
[bbhost]    this is the name that dbcheck will report to hobbit/bb
dbtype    = Can be Oracle/Informix/SQLServer
hostname    = hostname for database (not needed if you want to use oracle
tnsnames or for informix)
sid        = database sid (for informix this is the database name in the
sqlhosts file)
username    = database username
password    = database password
port        = database port (not needed for oracle using tnsnames and
informix)

*bbsessioncolumn = Session::fastbbtablespacecolumn =
TblSpace::fastbblockscolumn = Locks::fast*

Last 4 lines will enable corresponding test columns and graph will generate
accordingly. More documentation is available in ini file.

Have fun.

--
Deepak Chaudhary