[Xymon] [EXCH Prio5]R: [EXCH Prio5] Monitoring Multiple Windows Services with BBWin

Alessandro Tinivelli Alessandro.Tinivelli at faacgroup.com
Fri Apr 7 09:31:29 CEST 2017

Hi and welcome

If you are "restarting from scratch", you should really start using the brand new and great powershell client.
It works better, currently developed and supported by its creator Zak ;)

Some cut&past for instructions. You will find an how to included in the downloaded files

WinPSClient works and is maintained. It can be found @ http://svn.code.sf.net/p/xymon/code/sandbox/WinPSClient

If you have svn installed the following command will download it for you:

"svn checkout http://svn.code.sf.net/p/xymon/code/sandbox/WinPSClient  ."

Have fun!
Alessandro