[Xymon] Formatting errors on log files

Greg Krpan gjkrpan43 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 00:52:40 CEST 2016

Recently, my monitoring has been generating frequent errors that are false,
due to improper formatting,  It is happening on both Windows and Linux
clients.  I've included an example of how the tests are sending data back
to the xymon server.  I have not made any changes to my client or server
configurations.  Has anyone else been experiencing this behavior, or know
of a fix?

Greg.

Name                                StartupType  Status         DisplayName
AeLookupSvc                         manual       stopped
Application Experience
ALG                                 manual       stopped
Application Layer Gateway Service
AppIDSvc                            manual       stopped
Application Identity
Appinfo                             manual       stopped
Application Information
AppMgmt                             manual       stopped
Application Management
AppReadiness                        manual       stopped        App Readiness
AppXSvc                             manual       stopped        AppX
Deployment Service (AppXSVC)
AudioEndpointBuilder                manual
toppe]        Windows Audio Endpoint Builder
Audiosrv                            manual       stopped        Windows Audio
BBWin                               automatic    started        Big
Brother Xymon Client
BFE                                 automatic    started        Base
Filtering Engine
BITS                                automatic    started
Background Intelligent Transfer Serv
ce
BrokerInfrastructure   ]            automatic    started
Background Tasks Infrastructure Service
Browser                             disabled     stopped        Computer Browser
CcmExec                             automatic    started        SMS Agent Host
CertPropSvc                         manual       started
Certificate Propagation
CmRcService                         disabled     stopped
Configuration Manager Remote Control
COMSysApp                           manual
started        COM+ Sys]
m Application
CryptSvc]
                         ]
utomatic    started        Cr]
tographic Services
DcomLaunch   ]
                     automatic    sta]
ed        DCOM Serv]
 Process Launcher
defra]svc                           manual       stopped        Optimize drives
DeviceAssociationService            manual       stopped        Device
Association Service