[Xymon] Script Emails getting truncated

Lennon, Padraig Padraig.Lennon at pioneerinvestments.com
Tue Nov 15 14:15:11 CET 2016

Hi

I'm running into the same issue as previously discussed on this list http://lists.xymon.com/pipermail/xymon/2015-January/040891.html

I'm following the workaround in the discussion but since I'm using the Terabithia rpm's this may cause issues again in the future on upgrades.

Is there any plan to increase the default value or get the ability to be able to define it as an environment variable?
regards
- Padraig
The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). This information may be subject to legal, professional or other privilege and further distribution of it is strictly prohibited without our authority. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it, and should notify us immediately.

Please note that for business and regulatory purposes, emails and telephone calls to and from us, or our affiliates, may be subject to recording, storage and review. This email has been automatically scanned for the presence of computer viruses, profanities and certain file types but we cannot accept  responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by same.

Pioneer Investment Management Limited.

1 George’s Quay Plaza, George’s Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland.

Registered in Ireland no. 287793.