[Xymon] VMware datastore monitor [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Japheth Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Thu Nov 3 23:00:03 CET 2016

On 11/2/2016 5:51 PM, martin.wojak at ecodev.vic.gov.au wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> A couple of years ago, I downloaded a great VMware datastore monitor,
> from dell.com.  I've just changed jobs and would like to download it
> again   It seems that Dell have now blocked downloads.   Does anyone
> have a copy of this script that they can email me?
>
> http://en.community.dell.com/techcenter/application-management/big-brother/m/customad/20440198/
>

> *_Monitor datastore utilization on VMware ESXi 4.X and 5.X_*
> <http://en.community.dell.com/techcenter/application-management/big-brother/m/customad/20440198/download>

I've searched and I haven't been able to find a copy of this one. :/ I
seem to recall looking at it too a few years ago. I wish I could get to
the point on the site where I could see the .zip file name, as that
might help with finding it.

More broadly, it's a shame that a lot of this is -- paywalled? --
unavailable at the very least. Archive.org has some of it, but a larger
collection of the deadcat.net, Quest-era, or Dell-era scripts would be
useful. A little of it made it over to Hobbiton/Xymonton, but that
seemed the SoT for most.

Regards,
-jc