[Xymon] IT'S ALIVE!!!! Now for the fun questions......

Bill howe.bill at gmail.com
Sun May 29 04:18:20 CEST 2016

Alternatives:

  * There is a repo version for RHEL/CentOS/Fedora:
    http://terabithia.org/rpms/xymon/
  * You can make your own Xymon RPMs if you are so inclined:
    https://www.owlbearconsulting.com/doku.php?id=linux_wiki:rpm_building
      o Disclosure: These are my notes from when I went through the
        process of building xymon RPMs.

The fastest way by far is to use the terabithia repos and then just
modify the /etc/sysconfig/xymon-client file to point to your xymon
server. (bash script it all up to add the repo, install the client,
modify the config file, start and enable the service and you're golden)

Bill Howe
howe.bill at gmail.com