[Xymon] Method to report/list all configured clients and their info.

Richard Hamilton rlhamil2 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 18:32:55 CEST 2016

Given that most of the information is in hosts.cfg, I would think you could
script your report generation easily enough using perl or perhaps even awk.

A script could also pick up the contents of any notes files, if they tended
to contain useful descriptive information; and you could format it any way
they wanted, even as a spreadsheet.