[Xymon] Xymon Ticket

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Wed May 11 08:45:01 CEST 2016

On 05/10/2016 02:16 PM, Sir Balash wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We had power outage and couple of our Linux servers went down, but there
> were no ServiceNow tickest generated.
> Please do you have any idea as to why the ticket was not generated?
I think you ask your question to the wroing group.
This group is for xymon related questions, not for ServiceNow.

But I will give it a try.

Do you know how xymon and ServiceNow are integrated in your environment?
My guess is that a script is triggered in etc/alerts.cfg
The corresponding log file is log/alert.log

Stef