[Xymon] After trimhistory, no more events on nongreen page

Joost Hillen j.hillen at draads.nl
Wed Mar 16 11:56:46 CET 2016

Good day one and all,

I ran the trimhistory command as root, which I realize afterwards, probably
caused this problem - confirmed by messages of yore in this mailing list.

However, restarting xymon / setting permissions on contents of history files
(/var/lib/xymon/hist/) to xymon:xymon doesn't seem to help.

The rest of Xymon is working, /var/lib/xymon/hist/allevents shows current
changes.

I do see the following in /var/log/xymon/history.log:

2016-03-16 11:51:05.989979 xymond_channel: Peer not up, flushing message queue

I make use the latest Xymon release from Terebathia on CentOS 7, Xymon 4.3.26-
1.el7.terabithia.