[Xymon] Criticaleditor.sh - issues after upgrading to 4.3.26. [ + ackinfo.sh ]

Axel Beckert beckert at phys.ethz.ch
Fri Mar 4 15:14:58 CET 2016

Hi J.C.

On Thu, Mar 03, 2016 at 12:13:51PM -0800, J.C. Cleaver wrote:
> Three distinct problems:
> 1) criticaleditor should only be rejecting based on POSTs
> 2) criticalview is a regular CGI, not a secure one
> 3) ackinfo wasn't allowing ack submission directly from svcstatus POSTs
>
> #3 is my fault -- I actually was not aware that the NK feature placed the
> form in that spot.
>
> The attached patch seems to fix all three of these issues for me. I'd
> appreciate it if y'all could test.

Fixes my issue: I can ack issues from the svcstatus view of critical
hosts again.  Thanks!

Shall I expect a 4.3.27 rather soon or shall I fix this in Debian for
now with this patch? I tend to the latter.

		Kind regards, Axel Beckert
--
Axel Beckert <beckert at phys.ethz.ch>       support: +41 44 633 26 68
IT Services Group, HPT H 6                  voice: +41 44 633 41 89