[Xymon] Problems with Enable/Disable

Jonathan Trott jtrott at dancrai.com
Mon Jun 13 09:47:50 CEST 2016

Hi all.

I have finally migrated across to our new CentOS 7 with Xymon
4.3.27-1.el7.terabithia and now have problems using Enable/Disable from
the web interface. When I disable a test, the page returns as per usual
but nothing is disabled.
If I run the:

xymon xymonserver.fqdn 'disable hostname.test 16871392s Disabled by:
reason'

command from the shell then it works fine.

I can load the /xymon-seccgi/enadis.sh URL without errors and it shows the
currently disable tests/hosts.

There are no errors or messages relating to enadis in the apache or xymon
log files.

Short of installing a debug build of xymon is there some way I can further
debug this issue?

Thanks,
JT