[Xymon] Server Side xymon tests are missing from web interface

Rebman,Scott (HHSC Contractor) Scott.Rebman at hhsc.state.tx.us
Thu Jun 9 18:00:40 CEST 2016

Xymon Users,

Having issues on both our prod and dev xymon systems.

Dev issues are that the server side tests for conn, ntp and ssh are missing from the web page

Prod issues are that selecting the icon for a specific host and test times out:

Gateway Time-out

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.
[X]
Please need assistance since our primary hobbit Meister is out on short term sick and is unavailable.

Scott Allen Rebman
Solaris System Administrator
HHS/HHSC/Contractor
TIERS Operations