[Xymon] Windows disk I/O stats

Andy Smith abs at shadymint.com
Thu Jun 9 12:54:43 CEST 2016

Hi,

I have been asked to provide disk I/O stats for a windows server, this
currently has xymonclient.ps1 2.04 and the server OS is 2008 R2 SP1.

I have provided similar in linux end-points using for instance
diskstat.pl from Xymonton, but nothing similar seems to exist for
Windows.  I presume powershell could find this stuff but how expensive
would it be to extract this?  I dont want the agent to be affecting
what we are supposed to be measuring.  Has anyone else already been
down this path or can they provide me an tips please?

Thanks
--
Andy