[Xymon] Support for TLS v1.1 and 1.2?

Ian Burrowes ian.burrowes at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 00:58:23 CEST 2016

Hi David,

This might not help at all, but when I had problems with xymon HTTPS and
SSL checks on my Win2012 R2 ADFS server recently, it was actually the
target website requiring Server Name Indication (SNI) support, rather than
a TLS 1.1 / 1.2 issue.  I was able to fix the problem by adding 'sni' on
the end of the host entry in hosts.cfg.

Please disregard this advice if not relevant, but perhaps it will help
others :)

Kind Regards,

Ian