[Xymon] NORRDDISKS seems to be ignored

Matt Vander Werf matt1299 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 18:02:19 CEST 2016

Hello Bruce,

What is the exact NORRDDISKS value you're trying to use?

As an alternative to using NORRDDISKS for this purpose, you could put in
entries in $XYMONHOME/etc/analysis.cfg for these mountpoints with very
large yellow and red disk and inode limits so that they will never go red
or yellow and therefore won't ever send alerts out.

e.g. something like:

HOST=%*
DISK  /<automount path>    200 200
INODE  /<automount path>    200 200

This would set both yellow and red limits to 200% full for disk and # of
inodes (which will never happen).

OR if you wanted to just ignore them completely (don't show them in the
disk/inode status pages or graph them at all), you can use the IGNORE
option for the mountpoints you want ignored in analysis.cfg.

e.g.:

HOST=%*
DISK  /<automount path>  IGNORE
INODE  /<automount path>  IGNORE