[Xymon] Seeing ref. to hobbitserver.cfg in xymond test

Root, Paul T Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Wed Jan 27 18:16:43 CET 2016

Strange, that would just be a symlink to xymonserver.cfg.

Perhaps you have some environment variables still pointed at old names? Perhaps in tasks.cfg?

From: Xymon [mailto:xymon-bounces at xymon.com] On Behalf Of David Boyer
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 10:18 AM
To: xymon at xymon.com
Subject: [Xymon] Seeing ref. to hobbitserver.cfg in xymond test

Currently running xymon 4.3.17 and I see this message in the xymond test
Under the "Latest error messages:"
                 Config file hobbitserver.cfg not found
Most for the time it comes out at :0:05:00.

Not sure it's affecting anything, but thought I should mention it.
This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.