[Xymon] analysis.cfg includes

J.C. Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Tue Jan 5 21:44:38 CET 2016

Yep. At this point, all configuration files should now support "[optional]
include/directory" lines. (If any don't, let me know!)

The only recent exception was the cgioptions.cfg file prior to 4.3.18,
which was read in by the shell wrappers instead. This is now handled by
cgiwrap, which uses the same routines as below.

Regards,
-jc