[Xymon] proxy issues

J.C. Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Sun Jan 3 02:50:12 CET 2016

Hmm. The only thing that jumps out at me is that the version jump crosses
the "extcombo" divide... A newer xymonnet sending to an older xymond might
be sending messages the older one doesn't understand. xymonproxy (4.3.x at
least) does not recombine into extcombo in any situation, so it wouldn't
be causing it at that point.

Can you send xymonproxy a -USR1 signal to turn on verbosity? That should
indicate what kind of / whether it's getting messages from xymonnet as
expected.

Regards,
-jc