[Xymon] Xymon availability report

Magdi Mahmoud magdi.mahmoud at easynet.com
Thu Feb 18 11:31:45 CET 2016

Hello

I’m trying to generate availability CSV report  from command line for a month period I’m getting error
Can someone help please

START=`date +%s --date="01 Jan 2015 00:00:00"`
  END=`date +%s --date="30 Jan 2015 23:59:59"`

 /usr/libexec/xymon/xymongen --reportopts=$START:$END:1:all --csv=monthly_Jan --csvdelim=,  --subpagecolumns=2
2016-02-16 17:08:55.700631 Weird file '/usr/share/xymon/data/hist/xymon-server-pro-prod.clientlog' skipped

Thank you

Magdi M.
UK Hosting Systems Engineer

A. Chancellor House, 5 Thomas More Square, London, E1W 1YW
T. +44 (0) 20 7032 5173      M. +44 (0) 77500814000
This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or legally privileged. If you have received this e-mail and you are not a named addressee, please inform the sender of this email by sending a return email to the address above and then delete the e-mail and your response from your system. If you are not a named addressee you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author. Any statements made, or intentions expressed in this communication may not necessarily reflect the view of Easynet. No content herein will bind Easynet or any associated company unless confirmed by the execution of a formal contract by Easynet. Any figures or amounts given in this email are quotations only and are subject to change. Although Easynet routinely screen for viruses, addressees should scan this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. Easynet make no representation or warranty as to the absence of viruses in this e-mail or any attachments. Please note that to ensure regulatory compliance and for the protection of our customers and business, we may monitor and read e-mails sent to and from our server(s). Easynet Limited (registered number 02954343) and Easynet Global Services Limited (registered number 08458875) are incorporated in England and Wales and share the same registered office at St. James House, Oldbury, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8TH