[Xymon] Info/Refresh updated patch (was Re: 30-second refresh [was: 4.3.25 - ouch])

J.C. Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Wed Feb 10 23:14:21 CET 2016

On the refresh value, this was an unintentionally broad change.

CSP sadly catches the META HTTP-EQUIV "Refresh" tag as well as something
that is no longer honored, which requires moving it up into the actual
HTTP headers. This updated version of the CSP patch (from the last email)
does two things:
1) separate out info and trends pages from "regular" svcstatus pages. The
former won't be auto-refreshed
2) adds a previously-referenced XYMWEBREFRESH variable, which can be used
to configure this (default: 60s)

Going from 60s to 30s was an error on my part. I'd actually thought that
was the value for some reason...

On info pages not allowing _targets, that's also something caught by CSP.
The patch should fix this as well. Please verify if you can.

Regards,
-jc