[Xymon] disable not always working in 4.3.25

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Wed Feb 10 20:14:23 CET 2016

I can disable tests when I use
https://x.foo.com/xymon-seccgi/enadis.sh

but when I try to disable tests from a host's "info" page, it quietly fails.

https://x.foo.com/xymon-cgi/svcstatus.sh?HOST=y.foo.com&SERVICE=info

I suspect this is related to the cgi_refererok function added to
lib/cgi.c I can see there may be a chance at some logging, but I can't
figure out which module on which to enable --debug.

Can someone tell me where I will find the output from cgi_refererok
>  errprintf("Disallowed request due to missing HTTP_HOST variable\n");
or from enadis.c
>  dbgprintf("Not coming from self or svcstatus; abort\n");

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Enterprise Technology Services
Department of Administration