[Xymon] CLASS not working as expected

Tom Schmidt (tschmidt) tschmidt at micron.com
Wed Feb 10 18:01:31 CET 2016

I have also seen that the CLASS keyword in hosts.cfg does not seem to
work.  I wanted to use it with BBWin clients so that I could distinguish
32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows for analysis by using a
CLASS:bbwin_64bit designation.  I worked around this by having the BBWin
client set the CLASS instead to bbwin_32bit or bbwin_64bit.

Tom