[Xymon] Question on Xymon installation on Ubuntu with apache2

john boris jborissr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 16:26:07 CET 2016

I am new to Xymon but have used Big Brother. My big issue is the web setup.
I am doing this on a Ubuntu server with apache2. Apache2 has a new type of
configuration file and it is very confusing where to put the
xymon-apache.conf file info. I tried adding it to the default configuration
file in the /etc/apach2/sites-available directory but it doesn't like the
RewriteEngine lines which I am assuming I have this in the wrong place.

Is there a document that shows the steps to getting Xymon to work on a
Ubuntu server running apache2?

Also is there a search utility for this mailing list?

TIA

--
John J. Boris, Sr.