[Xymon] BBwin data sent securely?

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 06:55:44 CET 2016

I've used HTTPS functions in Powershell to talk to a secure web server, but
not for Xymon.

You can set up xymoncgimsg.cgi on the Xymon server to receive Xymon
messages sent via HTTP POST.

Put those two together, and you've got as much secure transport as the web
server will negotiate, including client-sde SSL certificates if you want to
go that far. I have bash scripts in Linux that use curl to post the data to
Xymon that way.  It's not ideal, but it gets the job done.

Ralph Mitchell