[Xymon] expage syntax

Blumenthal, Russell Russell.Blumenthal at stonybrookmedicine.edu
Wed Aug 24 19:25:44 CEST 2016

Hi,

I am trying to exclude 2 pages from an alert. I have EXPAGE= for one of the pages and it works fine, but not sure how to add a second page.

Thanks

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by e-mail and destroy all copies of the original.