[Xymon] False red alerts

Matt Pannucci mpannucc at ycp.edu
Thu Apr 14 16:36:36 CEST 2016

Hello,

For the past two days, our xymon environment has been falsely reporting red
for SSH and HTTP.  It does seem to be random(happened one day at 10pm and
two days later at 2:30am).

It happens to every server all at the same time.  Then a couple minutes
later everything goes back to green.

I've checked through some logs with no success.  I'm not exactly sure if
I'm looking in the correct places to find the answer.

Any help/suggestions would be great!

Thanks

Matt

--

This information is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
Any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail communication by