[Xymon] Regional Servers to Central

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Thu Apr 7 00:48:36 CEST 2016

Hey,

I'm pretty sure this has been done (is possible).  I'd like to change my setup to have regional Xymon servers that communicate to a central server.  I know this is possible but...I can't open a connection back to the central server and have to use msgcache for my clients currently.  Is it possible to set up the regional servers such that my central server manages the alerting and lets me see the remote servers using msgcache (or some other xymon server config that can use msgcache-like config)? I've attached a diagram for what I hope to do.   If you can point me to a doc/web page, that would work to.

thanks

=G=

Note: the dotted box is what I have today.