[Xymon] Alarm ID number in "RECOVERED" emails

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Mon Sep 21 05:39:39 CEST 2015

You could use SCRIPT instead of MAIL in alerts.cfg, and then in your script
you can create whatever subject you like, where $ACKCODE env var will be
populated by the alert cookie.  You might have slightly different email
messages compared with those produced by the MAIL option, but I would guess
that with a bit of scripting trial-and-error you should be able to get it
pretty close.