twitter style alerts are not working

usa ims usaims at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 18 01:22:25 CEST 2015

My twitter style alerts are not alerting me when there is an alert.
My 'alerts.cfg' file looks like:HOST=www.xxx.com SERVICE=xxxWebPage         SCRIPT /usr/lib/xymon/server/etc/xx.sh FORMAT=SMS COLOR=yellow,red RECOVERED
My 'hosts.cfg' file looks like:216.x.x.x     www.xxx.com  #xxxWebPage

My 'xx.sh' looks like:#!/bin/bashX=`date`msg=`echo "${BBALPHAMSG}"``/usr/lib/xymon/server/ext/twitter/infrabot-tweet.pl recepient $X $msg`
The xymon display server will turn red when there is an alert but I don't get the twitter alert.If I fire off the infrabot-tweet.pl on the command line, it works and I get the twitter alert.
I checked the permissions and all files under /usr/lib/xymon are owned by 'xymon:xymon'.
Please suggest, thanks.