[Xymon] Migrating away from SourceForge?

Dr. Markus Stoll, junidas GmbH markus.stoll at junidas.de
Wed Sep 9 11:50:06 CEST 2015

Hi,

unfortunately this issue is lost somehow.

I am far from blaming anyone, I know how hard it is to find some spare
time for open source projects like this.

But I think, moving to something like github could really improve the current
situation, as other people could prepare change proposals as pull requests.
This should really make things easier for the project maintainers.

Markus