[Xymon] Adding client tests to the xymon server

Ryan Skadberg skadz at skadz.com
Tue Sep 8 21:15:26 CEST 2015

I'm sure this has been asked and answered a million times, but my Google-Fu
seems to a bit off to find the answer (I'm blaming the three day weekend :)

So, normally, I add a test to clientlaunch.cfg to get it running on the
local machine running xymon-client.  This does not seem to be working on
the Xymon server itself.  I have a few local network and other tests that I
run on all servers and want to run them on the server too and adding them
to the normal client config file isn't working.

What is the procedure to add local client tests on the server?

Thanks!
Skadz